TERMS AND CONDITIONS (must be strictly adhered to)
1. This contract is of no force and effect unless confirmed by Perfect Hideaways in writing (fax or e-mail). 2. 50% non-refundable deposit along with the fully completed and signed booking form is required in order to confirm your booking. 3. Completed booking forms and a 50% deposit must be returned within 3 days of your reservation in order to confirm your booking. EFT - Acc name: Perfect Hideaways, Bank: Standard Bank, Branch: Constantia (025309). Acc no: 06-301-242-1, Beneficiary ref: Please use your name as reference. Cheque - made payable to “Perfect Hideaways” 4. The balance of payment (remaining 50%) as well as the breakages deposit (refundable) (see amounts below) is required 14 days prior to occupation. 5. CANCELLATION POLICY: The 50% deposit and the 50% balance of payment are not refundable, however, in the event of cancellation or shortening of stay, management will consider refunds where such nights can be rebooked after deducting any costs incurred with respect to the booking and preparation of the residence. 6. Arrival time of 14h00 (2pm) and departure time of 10h00 (10am) are to be adhered to, (except on Sunday’s where applicable) 7. Neither Perfect Hideaways, the owners of the establishment nor the management accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage or injury to persons or property and the premises are used entirely at the occupants own risk. 8. Weekend visitors may stay till 5:00pm on Sunday evenings. 9. The Renter is liable for any damage to the property incurred by the Renter, and/or the Renter’s guests, and for any damage that may occur to the surrounding fauna and flora. 10. BREAKAGES DEPOSIT: An additional refundable ‘breakages deposit’ is required as follows: a. Waterfall and River Farm R 800 b. Britannia Bay R3 000 c. Seagull R5 000 d. Churchhaven and all others R2 000 11. ALL breakages and damages beyond normal wear and tear will be deducted from the deposit. 12. No pets 13. No smoking is allowed in the houses/cottages or on the property. 14. Damaged or permanently stained linen will be charged at R400 per item. 15. Dry cleaning or replacement costs for damages caused by food spills or other stains on the furniture will be deducted from the deposit. 16. Dirty pots and pans left for the cleaners will be charged at R100 per incident. 17. Where solar panels are deployed please do not bring your own electrical appliances (except for laptops and cell phones). 18. No quad bikes or motor bikes. 19. Any lost or missing keys will be charged at R200 per incident. 20. Guests will be charged for damages caused by tampering with the household systems. 21. There will be no refunds in the case that there is a water or electric outage. We will endeavour to rectify this problem as soon as we can, should such a problem arise. 22. Please bring your own waterproof for children who wet the bed. 23. Sport and boating equipment found in the house is NOT for the use of rental guests. 24. Renters may not leave unattended equipment on the beach or off the Property at any time. 25. The dwellings may not be occupied by more than the maximum no of occupants and the dwellings may not be occupied by anyone other than the Renter whose signature appears below and those persons whose names appear on the booking form.
Please NOTE the following maximum occupations are to be strictly adhered to: Churchhaven 6 Britannia Bay 8 – 10 Waterfall House 9 Waterfall Cottage 7 River Farm House 7 River Farm Cottage 4 Summerhill 8 Panorama 10 Clifton Bungalow 7 Beezy Bailey – Villa 10 Beezy Bailey – Rafters 6 Grand Daddy – Caravan 2 Velvet Olive 9 Noordhoek 12 Jakkobsfontein 6
26. See attached addendums for specific property rules.
Owners and management reserve the right to terminate your stay without notice should you not comply with any of the above Terms and Conditions.
1. I, _______________________________________ (full name or Renter), hereby agree to abide by this Rental Contract and understand that on signature of this Rental Contract I am liable for payment in full of the amount stipulated as ‘Full Payment’. 2. I understand that the residence will be inspected on my departure and any damage or breakages or other costs incurred by myself, or my guests over and beyond normal wear and tear will be deducted from my ‘breakages deposit’ before it is returned to me and I will be personally liable for payment of any costs should these exceed the amount of the ‘breakages deposit’. 3. I agree to strictly abide by the Terms and Conditions above.
Signed at ________________________ on this ___ day of _____________ 20__.
ADDENDUM A: WATERFALL FARM
1. No more than SEVEN guests are allowed on the premises at any time 2. Please stay on established pathways 3. DO NOT leave litter behind in the bush or by the river and bring all containers and other items back to the cottage refuse bin 4. DO NOT light fires anywhere other than in designated fireplaces and braai/BBQ facilities. Fire is a serious risk in the area. 5. Dry cleaning costs for damages caused by food spills on the furniture will be deducted from the deposit. 6. There is a cat called Cinnamon at the Farm that roams from house to house, please take note of this if you have any allergies.
ADDENDUM B: ALL CHURCHHAVEN HOUSES
1. No boats may be launched on the beach using a vehicle. Boats must be carried to the water. 2. A maximum of 6 people can stay in one cottage at a time and no day visitors are allowed. 3. We have committed to the home owners association that all our guests will comply with the STOFBERGSFONTEIN Home Owners Association and we therefore request that you familiarise yourself with the rules 4. There are to be no more than six guests at these cottages and the cottages may not be occupied by anyone other than the renter whose signature appears below and those persons whose names appear on this booking form. 5. No power boats of any description to be used within the West Coast National Park 6. Please check gate closing times (where applicable) as they differ depending on seasons.
Please read and initial the attached STOFBERGSFONTEIN VILLAGE HOUSE RULES on the following page and fax it back to us with the booking form.
STOFBERGSFONTEIN HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION PO BOX 112 OBSERVATORY 7935
STOFBERGSFONTEIN VILLAGE HOUSE RULES
To ensure the peaceful co-existence of all owners and visitors we request that the following House Rules be strictly observed at all times by all persons living at and visiting our beautiful lagoon. 1. Traditional atmosphere of the village to be maintained. 2. The rules and regulations of the SA National Parks are to be observed. 3. Building Design and Construction guidelines and regulations to be adhered to. 4. Practice consideration and respect for your neighbours and their possessions. 5. Practice consideration and respect for SANP officials. 6. Protect our privacy from uninvited visitors. 7. Noise to be kept to a minimum. 8. No audible house and/or car alarms are permitted. 9. Maintain views and sight lines of the lagoon and veld. 10. Vehicles to be parked in areas designated for each house as unobtrusively as possible. 11. Store all boating/sailing craft on your erf - not on beach or at slipway. 12. Remove vehicles & trailers from slipway immediately after launching. 13. Visitors to pay the Park entrance fees at the gate or purchase Wild Cards – they are also enjoying the facilities of the Park. 14. The rubbish dump has been upgraded. We have been requested by SANP to take our weekend rubbish back to town. Please assist by taking your trash and bottles with you and request visitors to take all bottles, tins, etc. home with them. 15. Pets are not allowed in the Park or the village. SANP will not allow visitors to enter the Park with pets. Pets found in the village will be destroyed after suitable warning. 16. Only dogs already registered with SANP & belonging to original shareholders are permitted as per 1991 Agreement. 17. Keep off the marsh – it’s for the birds, etc. 18. Beware of speed traps – speed limit within the Park is 50km/hour. 19. Rented houses are for the use of those renting only. No additional day or overnight visitors are permitted. Tenants are not permitted to use the venue for parties. 20. Lessors to ensure tenants abide by the village house rules. 21. No camping or tents are allowed. 22. Parents to take responsibility for the safety and conduct of their children. 23. The entrance gate is to be kept closed at all times. 24. SHOA accepts no responsibility for the health and safety or conduct of owners or visitors to the village nor does it accept any liability for loss or damage to persons or property. 25. Access to the farm is subject to SHOA rules as amended from time to time.
Please ensure that all visitors are made aware of and abide by the above rules. Your assistance in maintaining the tranquillity and beauty of the lagoon and our lifestyle is appreciated.
BOOK CAPE TOWN - Cape Town Travel Booking Made Easy
A warm welcome to Cape Town, South Africa's beautiful Mother City! A visit to this vibrant, buzzing city circling the iconic Table Mountain is guaranteed to be one of the most memorable, fantastic experiences of a life- time. Cape Town offers fun, adventure, a smorgasbord of attractions, friendly people and great service!
So if you're planning to be lazing on our world-famous beaches, partying in our clubs and pubs, hiking in our mountains, diving with our dolphins or experiencing any of the other delights Cape Town offers this Summer!